Beautiful winter decoration ideas that are colorful, rich in textures and patterns add unique look and welcoming feel to your bedroom decor. There are many inexpensive and attractive winter decoration ideas that help create interesting, comfortable and warm bedroom decor.
- Fill vases or very large, clear pots with twigs or branches. If you leave them plain, make sure their bark is very light brown to white, otherwise paint them white.
- Use faux fur throw blankets on your bed, chairs and other seating areas around the bedroom. As both stylish and functional pieces of décor, they are a near necessity for the winter bedroom theme.
- Either purchase or make mirror and photo frames using white painted branches. White their shape ties in the natural theme, their stark white color blends well with the minimalist tones of the room.
- For a euro twist on rustic antlers, paint antler light fixtures or wall decor completely black, or completely white. Like branches, their color and shape with mix perfectly with the minimalist and natural themes.
- Add contrast and depth to light colored bedding with accent pillows. Select pillows in dark brown or black shades of leather, cotton or faux fur.